SSO Georgia Tax Credit
Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program –
Submit your 2023 GOAL Tax Credit Application today!
The GOAL Program is a remarkable and important opportunity provided to Georgians by our elected officials.
In exchange for contributions to Georgia GOAL, our partner Student Scholarship Organization, taxpayers receive a 100% state income tax credit!
This is a proven opportunity that is a win-win-win for taxpayer donors, scholarship recipients, and our school community. By simply contributing to Georgia GOAL for a 100% Georgia income tax credit – in other words, by contributing with dollars you must spend anyway, you will help maximize financial aid for deserving families desiring to receive a [School Name] education.
NEW Individual Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status:
- Single individual or head of household – up to $2,500
- Married couple filing a joint return – up to $5,000
- Married couple filing separate returns – up to $2,500
- Pass-through Owner (not making HB149 Election) – up to $25,000
- C Corp, Trust, or Pass-Through electing to pay tax at the entity level (HB 149) - up to 75% of annual tax liability
New for 2023: Business that pays insurance premium tax - up to 75% of annual tax liability, but credit shall not exceed $1 million
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit
- Complete the 2023 GOAL Tax Credit Application today at www.goalscholarship.org (takes just 20 seconds!).
- GOAL Submits to DOR
- GOAL submits your 2023 application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR) on the first business day of January 2023.
- Approved to Contribute - By mid-January 2023, GOAL and DOR notify you of your approved tax credit amount and payment deadline.
- GOAL and DOR notify you of approved tax credit amount and payment deadline.
- Make Payment - Pay GOAL by check, credit card, or ACH within 60 days of DOR approval (by mid-March 2023).
Take the Tax Credit!
GOAL will send you Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit on the income tax return for the year in which you make the payment).
Please contact Amanda Teyeb at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you for supporting Oak Mountain Academy through this amazing Tax Credit program and Georgia Goal! We are thankful for you!
Redirect your tax dollars and receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit
while making an IMPACT for OMA students!
Click HERE to apply with GOAL today.