SSO Georgia Tax Credit
Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program –
Submit your 2022 GOAL Tax Credit Application today!
The GOAL Program is a remarkable and important opportunity provided to Georgians by our elected officials.
In exchange for contributions to Georgia GOAL, our partner Student Scholarship Organization, taxpayers receive a 100% state income tax credit!
This is a proven opportunity that is a win-win-win for taxpayer donors, scholarship recipients, and our school community. By simply contributing to Georgia GOAL for a 100% Georgia income tax credit – in other words, by contributing with dollars you must spend anyway, you will help maximize financial aid for deserving families desiring to receive a [School Name] education.
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status:
- Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
- Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
- Married couple filing separate returns – up to $1,250
- S-corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner – up to $10,000
NEW Opportunity for 2022: S-corporation, LLC, or partnership that elects to pay tax at the entity level – up to 75% of Georgia income tax liability
- C-corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit
- Complete the 2021 OR 2022 GOAL Tax Credit Application today at www.goalscholarship.org (takes just 20 seconds!).
- GOAL Submits to DOR
- GOAL submits your 2021 application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR) immediately, and your 2022 application on the first business day of January 2022.
- Approved to Contribute
- GOAL and DOR notify you of approved tax credit amount and payment deadline.
- Make Payment
- Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval.
Take the Tax Credit!
GOAL will send you Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit on the income tax return for the year in which you make the payment).
Please contact Amanda Teyeb at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you for supporting Oak Mountain Academy through this amazing Tax Credit program and Georgia Goal! We are thankful for you!